Podcast Length: 31:30
In this episode of the Kitchen Made Abs Podcast we chat with Elana from Elana’s Pantry. Elana is my fiancee’s favorite recipe resource since she has a gluten sensitivty and Elana’s recipes are gluten and grain free! Her Grain Free Journey is pretty remarkable! We had a phenomenal discussion and she’s actually from Davis, like 30 minutes from where I live now, how cool!
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Elana’s favorite quote and how there are no rules when it comes to getting healthy.
- How Elana has been grain free for over a decade.
- Elana’s view on the three pillars of health.
- Basic run-through of a typical day for Elana
- How healthy eating choices improved the lives of Elana, her friends and family.
- How Elana overcame the struggle of eating her healthy way in social situations and how you can, too!
Noteworthy items on Episode 5:
- “There are no rules when it comes to getting healthy.”
- Quick Tip: Buy what is fresh, what looks good to snack on and put them out so you can snack on during the day rather than reaching for unhealthy items.
- Elana gets her family involved with the kitchen and it creates a healthier family atmosphere
- Eat Move Sleep
- Website - Elana’s Pantry
- Twitter - @ElanasPantry
- Facebook - Elana’s Pantry
- Elana’s Books: